A branded feature page was created on Ticketmaster.co.uk according to the requirements of Exhibition organisers which provided information to prospective customers and group organisers and links to purchase pages.
Ticketmaster Groups handled each groups booking individually, providing a high level of service. Customers were offered timed entry slots each day to enable them to manage their time effectively and to allow the exhibition to run smoothly.
Ticketmaster’s print-at-home option enabled each days exhibition to remain on sale to the last minute. Two box offices were installed in Durham to maximise sales locally.
- Two Box Offices in Durham & scanning at the entry point, allowing print at home tickets
- 30,000 visitors in the first month of the exhibition
- Ticket Sales after the first month reached 46,000
- Groups sales delivered 25% of all bookings following ad in Ticketmaster Groups Guide
- Average 950 – 1000 visitors per day
‘Ticketmaster’s support has been invaluable. We were particularly pleased to be working with the Ticketmaster Groups team which was a big component to the success of the project. We were very happy with the way that Ticketmaster supported us & the way that we worked together with them.’
Michele McCallion, Marketing & Communications Executive, Lindisfarne Gospels, Durham