Ticketmaster has a deep rooted relationship with DF Concerts across all aspects of its ticketing operation. At King Tuts, DF utilise PCI (our box office interface) to sell and support events. The DF ticketing office also use PCI and access ReportPro for all their sales data. At T in the Park we deploy the largest UK greenfield installation of AccessManager with start to finish project management incorporating scanning and box offices facilities onsite. Ticketmaster also operate and manage a ‘trade desk’ distribution service of tickets to other minor ticket agents.
- AccessManager and box office management at T in The Park
- White label e-commerce Festival and Gigsinscotland websites
- Full staffing for collections and payments
- PCI and AccessManager at King Tuts
- Trade desk and ticket allocation management
"Ticketmaster’s AccessManager has proved to be a very reliable means of access control providing integrity of accreditation enabling us to know exactly how many people are in the campsite and the arena. It works well even in a greenfield environment. " - Geoff Ellis - Chief Executive, DF Concerts